- Most Reasons for a Prenup are Practical, not Plotting
- The Right Time for a Postnuptial Agreement is Before a Major Financial Event . . . or Shortly Thereafter
- Newly Divorced? You Need the Holidays More Than Ever
- You Only Get One Chance to Divorce Right: First Steps
- Make Sure Your Children and Loved Ones Get the Assets You’ve Intended for Them: Review Wills and Trust Options Prior to Divorce
Marc was born in Kingsport Tennessee and was raised in Anniston Alabama. He graduated from the University of Alabama with a degree in Corporate Finance and Investment Management.
After college, Marc had a successful career in the technology industry developing complex computer network and systems for companies such as St. Vincents Hospital, Citrix Systems and BBVA Compass Bank.
While working full time at BBVA Compass Bank, Marc attended law school at the Birmingham School of Law and graduated sixth in his class. He was the Chancellor of the Sigma Delta Kappa honor society.
Since graduating from law school, Marc has practiced in the areas of Consumer Bankruptcy and Bankruptcy Litigation, Divorce, Child Custody, and Child Support. He has also represents corporate clients with various issues including litigation, contract negotiations, and trademark protection.
Alabama State Bar
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
Birmingham School of Law, J.D.
University of Alabama, Corporate Finance and Investment Management
National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
American Bankruptcy Institute