- You Only Get One Chance to Divorce Right: First Steps
- Make Sure Your Children and Loved Ones Get the Assets You’ve Intended for Them: Review Wills and Trust Options Prior to Divorce
- Doing Your Part in the Client-Attorney Relationship
- Online posting precautions – The dos and don’ts of social media during your divorce
- Avoid These 5 Temptations That Could Worsen Your Divorce
When you schedule an appointment with our office for a bankruptcy appointment you will meet with an attorney to discuss your bankruptcy needs. The initial bankruptcy consultation is free, and is a chance for us to talk about your specific needs and develop a solution that will work for your circumstances.
The initial consultation is FREE
To file a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, there are no attorney or filing fees due up front. Everyone must complete a mandatory credit counseling and personal financial management course as part of their bankruptcy filing ($50.00) and we obtain a credit report to insure that all your creditors are listed in your bankruptcy ($40.00 per person).
To file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you must pay the filing fee of $335.00 in addition to completing a mandatory credit counseling and personal financial management course as part of your bankruptcy filing ($50.00). We obtain a credit report to insure that all your creditors are listed in your bankruptcy ($40.00 per person). The attorney will review your case at the initial consultation to determine the amount of your attorney’s fee, which must be paid prior to filing.
CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION: (251) 317-0117